CHANGES IN THE KAZAKH TAEKWONDO FEDERATION
Monday, 15 May 2023, 15:55
Kazakhstan Taekwondo Federation (WT) reports:
From May 15, 2023 the powers of Kairat Duisenov as vice-president for Sport Affairs were terminated by the decision of the KTF President – Kim V.K.
Arman Chilmanov was appointed as the new Vice President for Sport Affairs.
Thus, the terms of reference of the Vice-Presidents and the Secretary General are as follows:
- Sagynayev K.T. – questions of administrative and management activity of the Federation and financing;
- Kondybaev Sh.A. – coordination of the judicial branch functioning;
- Chilmanov A.K. – organization and holding of the local competitions, interaction with the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Zhusupov M.A. – development issues of para taekwondo;
- Besbayev O.T. (General Secretary) – provision and interaction with the taekwondo national team.